Saturday, January 15, 2011

If you find, if you, if you find out



That song, "Daisy" by Fang Island, is stuck in my head right now. It's largely irrelevant to the non-existent content of this post.

Ummm, so, I have to write a research paper on social anxiety disorder. It's boring and it sucks. I just want to watch The Office all day, all the time. I've been marathoning my Season 2 and 3 DVDs, and man, they are awesome. I even laughed at "Cocktails" and "Phyllis's Wedding," two of my least favorite episodes. Accomplishment!

So, um, that's really all I have to say. I have nothing else to report. This blog post is rather unnecessary, isn't it? Here is how I'll make it worth your/my time:

3 comments:

  1. I love how Rainn is always the one who breaks haha. That was quite good. ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh - my teacher put this on in English when I was at high school and said 'This is how you don't behave in the workplace.' Seriously, the class was meant to be about how to perform in interviews, writing resume's and cover letters, instead he put on the office. It did introduce me to a very funny show though, so I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lawl, I got my Fang Island songs confused. The title comes from "Life Coach" and not "Daisy," although "Daisy" is STILL stuck in my head regardless. Not that anyone cares except me?

    ReplyDelete