Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey! It's Dawson!

From Dawson's Creek! Hi!

Otherwise known as James Van Der Beek or the Dude Who Plays the Really Whiny Kid Who Still Manages to Be My Second Favorite Character on the Incredibly Implausible Teen Drama, Funny or Die has produced yet another clip of a Dawson alum (the first starring my number one fave Pacey/Joshua Jackson) being hilarious/pathetic.


I want to make so many bad .gifs of this, I'm shaking with anticipation. Thank you, James Van Der Beek! I knew I could count on you.

P.S. I'm under 20 and I know you as Dawson, as in, not just from that clip of you crying as Dawson, but as Dawson the guy from the show I watched 30 episodes of.

P.P.S. Yes, I managed to watch 30 episodes. It's actually not completely terrible. I have a weird fascination with teen dramas and Dawson's was one of the few that I actually enjoyed in execution and not just on Wikipedia.

P.P.P.S. Happy New Year, I guess. Even though it's the 4th.

2 comments:

  1. heh heh heh XD
    ...Although I only know him from that clip of crying dawson haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE VANDERMEMES BETTER BE REAL!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete