Thursday, September 2, 2010

No Translation Necessary

(Blogger seems to have added a couple of random new features: Define/Translate and Add Location. Weird.)

I'm in a horrible mood for a number of reasons. 1. It's hot. 2. My back hurts, as always. 3. School starts in less than a week now. 4. I LOST MY iPOD. I don't even know how that happened! I didn't even GO ANYWHERE. I think Apple magnetically recalled it back to its original manufacturer so that I would have to buy a new iPod, because those were conveniently revealed yesterday. Too bad the new nanos are ugly as sin and the new Touches are outrageously priced.

Ugh. I hope I can go to the Apple Store soon and convince them to sell me one of their 4th or 5th gen Product Red nanos.

Anyway, because of school I'm probably looking at only writing about 10 new posts a month. 15 at the most. Thankfully, I have a brand new Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis to tide you over until the next time I post! This one has Sean Penn in it and is guest-hosted by Zach's "twin brother" Seth.

Enjoy or get out.


2 comments:

  1. The new ipods are trucking STUPID, i'm going to love my i-pod and keep it as perfect as i can because i WILL NOT buy that ugly nano stamp thing. Apple used to be okay in terms of good quality and now i despise what the company has become :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo daughter dear- having watched much of the same show of which you comment, had no idea there was that much happening! very nice elucidation... and i'm glad you found your ipod... time for you to download some jazz classics..be glad to suggest a few... keep writing!

    ReplyDelete