Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Allegra in "The Case of the Really Cool Show That She Will Obsess About Going to For Many, Many Weeks Until She Ends Up Not Even Going"

So as you may or may not know, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (star of Inception, 500 Days of Summer, Brick, etc.) is one of my favorite people. 25% of the reason for this is due to his ability to make hilarious facial expressions (as seen in my avatar), another 25% is due to his acting ability, and the remaining half is because he seems like a really nice, creative, sincere guy.

He runs a cool site called hitrecord.org (sort of rhyme-y) where people can collaborate with each other to make videos. I'm not a part of this site because I just don't participate in things. But I support it as much as I can! (Which, admittedly, is not too much. But I'm telling you about it right now, aren't I?) And one way we can all support it is by attending the surely-to-be-amazing HITRECORD.ORG FALL FORMAL, on October 28th.



HOW AMAZING DOES THAT SOUND? Very. It sounds like a heckuva lot of fun, plus you get to be in the same airspace as JGL and potentially several other really cool famous people. I want to buy a ticket SO BADLY. But guess how much they cost? $50.

If you know me in person, which you probably do, then you know I'm a big miser. I have so much money saved I could probably go buy about 3 PS3s right now and still have money left over. So obviously I have $50. But I'm so committed to not spending my money that I don't know how I'll ever be able to buy a ticket.

Please, someone coerce me. I really want to go. REALLY BADLY. For once in my life I should go to an event that I want to go to without letting money or something else get in the way.

Will Allegra ever make it to the Hitrecord.org Fall Formal, hosted by Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Find out in the next installment of Fonzie Was Six Four!

...or not. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. WELL I SUPPOSE I MUST SINCE AMANDA G. SAYS I SHOULD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the event and use some of your shekels to pay for it. Besides, you dont have a lot of shekels and should not say that you do on the internet! Remember creeps?
    You live once and should enjoy it by going to the event. Model from Miami?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete