Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You

My love for Pokemon is eternal. It is everlasting. It is white-hot. It is glorious.

I finally got my copy of Pokemon Black yesterday and holy rhombus, that opening is spectacular. Easily the best Pokemon opening ever (objectively, anyway). For a second there I thought I had perhaps been shipped the wrong game...this was sweeping, epic JRPG-quality stuff.

I'm itching to play more of the game right now but I have boat loads of homework. Here's the opening so you can watch it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch the series (the very first one). I can still remember the Team Rocket theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepare for trouble.
    And make it double.
    To protect the world from devastation...
    to unite all people within our nation...
    to denounce the evils of truth and love...
    to extend our reach to the stars above...
    JESSE! JAMES! Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!
    Meowth, that's right! :D

    ...yeah

    ReplyDelete