Friday, October 1, 2010

"Oh REAL-O?" And Other Things You May Not Understand Yet

Last night's 30 Rock was stinking amazing (contrary to what that idiot who writes the recaps on TWOP says. C+? Are you on drugs? Are you mentally ill? Or are you just really that dumb?). SO GOOD. I have high hopes for this season and I wish they would just release it on DVD right now for me to watch and re-watch forever.

Why don't you take the next 20 minutes to watch it? It's truly worth it. Highlights: Ritchie's Civil War re-enactment skills, Tracy playing Cash Cab, JACK BEING JACK-ISH, LIZ BEING LIZ-ISH (Seriously, the "Oh real-o? I meant to say really, I misspoke, continue" line is my absolute favorite), Dr. Leo Spaceman!, the fact that Pete is there being awesome (they should keep giving him more screen time!), and just basically everything.



Just in case you were wondering about the other Thursday Night NBC shows, well, I don't watch Community anymore so don't ask about that, and I watched The Office this afternoon (having passed on it live for Project Runway, which was pretty crazy dramatic and man did those outfits suck). It was not funny. I can't remember laughing more than twice. Pretty pathetic way to go out, The Office. Although I like the idea that Michael may be fired for his "homicidal potential" (severe, says the ever-pudgier Toby).

I'll leave you alone so you can watch 30 Rock in peace, the only sound being your own uproarious laughter.

9 comments:

  1. so I actually sat here and watched that entire episode and that is the first full episode of 30 Rock I have ever seen in my life. It was pretty funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The "real-o" moment was pretty priceless. And I especially enjoyed the Cash Cab. I LOVE CASH CAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you liked it! CASH CAB IS AWESOME. I watched it for 2 hours yesterday. That Ben Bailey is such a good host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useless comment ahoy:

    I love 30 Rock. It's so freaking hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep track of the lunatics and creeps as you move your mouth eh? Tone it down girl or we be bugging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What don't you get? WE BE BUGGING

    ReplyDelete
  7. This episode was especially well done and most likely my favorite 30 rock episode. I laughed a lot and like Amanada, my love for Cash Cab made that part even funnier.

    Some quotes i appreciate:
    "This is just the thing I need... to store my rock collection"
    "I hate to say 'I told you so', so 'welcome to Miami'"

    ReplyDelete