Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'll Admit It, I Laughed



That's "The Miley Cyrus Show" from last night's SNL. I didn't watch it live (1. I can't stay awake that late, and 2. why would I do that, anyway? Not even for you, Bryan Cranston), but AOL alerted me to this clip's existence.

Honestly? It was pretty funny. This chick was obviously nervous but she REALLY sounds like Miley Cyrus. SO MUCH. And her face! SHE MADE THAT MILEY FACE AND SHE MADE IT WELL.

The "Goodbye, Jeff" clip at the end was the best part. I mean, these Miley Cyrus jokes are kind of obvious and dull but this girl did a good job. I also enjoyed BCrans as Billy Ray. They'll undoubtedly make this into a recurring sketch, and I'm actually sort of looking forward to it. At least until it becomes really stupid and repetitive. Which is inevitable. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment