Sunday, October 24, 2010

Could I Be Galifianakis'd Next? Please?

I'm sure you already are aware of my love for Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis, and just Zachy G. in general, yes?

So obviously I found this video immensely amusing:



Gordon Keith has a blog that is far more popular than mine and has also interviewed Will Arnett. This is all we really need to know. I enjoy most about this video how Zach G. really seems stumped, confused, and even put off by this interview. The master of uncomfortable interviewing has the tables turned! And he LOSES! For all interviews are a competition, of course.

So, please watch and enjoy Zach squirm as he is wonderfully asked the awkward questions by Mr. Gordon Keith. I'd link you to his blog but I don't know the URL. Tee-hee. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment