Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SCHOOOOOL'S OUT FOREVAH

Not really, unfortunately. But as of today I'm FREE for the summer! YAY. Call me up, Bieber. I know you're not busy.

Since I have nothing to do all summer and have no friends whatsoever (SOMEONE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND PROVE THIS IS FALSE D:), I'm going to be doing lots of blogging, about things like:

  • Work of Art, that new art-related reality show on Bravo that is my latest guilty pleasure
  • Pokemon, because it rules (and just tons of video games in general)
  • Lady Gaga, because she is the complete opposite of Pokemon in that she does not rule, and for a second there I wrote "Pookemon," whoops
  • Intervention and Obsessed, two of my favorite shows EVER that are going to be showing new episodes ALL. SUMMER. LONG. THERE IS A GOD AND HIS NAME IS KEN SEELEY
  • Hopefully NOT college. No, we will speak about that as little as possible.
  • how much I love making lists (expect a lot of them!)
  • reviews of movies that I plan on seeing, like INCEPTION! and SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD! and maybe The Last Airbender...if someone PAYS ME. Hee hee, haw haw
  • and other random popular culture-y things that may or may not be scarily random or pretentious
Most importantly, though, I will be posting .gifs of people dancing. LIKE THIS ONE:


GIFSoup

I never tire of that. EVER. That's the summer for you/me/US. Now give me a hug! ...Just kidding.

Have you read that Persona 4 comic yet? READ IT READ IT READ IT

Seriously though. Stick around, or I will weakly attempt to cause you physical damage, by such PAINFUL methods as poking and staring menacingly. Oh, yes. SO KEEP READING. 

8 comments:

  1. it's true you have no friends.



    just kidding! (kidding about kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just using u 4 guidance i hope this bunny helps numb the pain
    ^ ^
    (^_^)
    (")(")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just laughed out loud at Amanda's comment. HI, AMANDA!

    "Lady Gaga, because she is the complete opposite of Pokemon in that she does not rule"

    Hahahahaha, you're too funny.

    AND YES. INCEPTION. LET'S GO, SUCKERS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that that pic/gif is the best thing ever! Ok, since I got that out of the way I can talk about how I'm really excited to see the new episodes of Obsessed. Saw a commercial for it and it looks really cool. So yea. Oh and J Bieber prob won't have enough time to call you cause he's too busy hanging out with me. Haha sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sang-Mi: HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BIEBS YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Sang-Mi?

    How could you be so heartless, heartless? [/Kayne West]

    ReplyDelete