Friday, December 24, 2010

Random Christmas Whining

Right now I'm watching an awesome episode of Spongebob -- but it's not the Christmas episode. No, Nickelodeon for some reason thinks people would prefer to watch the random season 4/5/6/7 episodes tomorrow instead of the stinking amazing CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, which not only is one of my favorite episodes but also one of my favorite Christmas specials.

They're showing it, sure, but at 8:30 in the morning. Who's going to be awake to watch it? And the Fairly OddParents Christmas special, which is also great, is being shown at 11:30, slightly more manageable but still obnoxious since it's sandwiched between some show I'd never watch and iCarly. WHY YOU DO THIS NICKELODEON

At least Cartoon Network has my back. For the first time in YEARS, they're showing my favorite: Olive the Other Reindeer. It's SO GOOD and I LOVE IT and I haven't seen it in such a long time. I'M SO HAPPY. I gasped when I saw it was going to be on.

It's actually going to be on in less than 20 minutes so, um, yeah, I know what I'll be spending the next hour doing. And then I'm going to read! Or play video games! I love Christmas Eve!

Have a decent holiday (or if you celebrate Chanukah, as I do, but only Chanukah, as I don't, then, well, enjoy doing whatever you do on Christmas. Get up at 8:30 and watch the SpongeBob special?)

I have 3 posts left so I think I'm going to do one of those generic Best-Of things, despite the fact that much of my year every year is lived in the past, culturally. But I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment