Saturday, November 27, 2010

Can you hear me now?

Lying in this bed?

Here's a song that's been stuck in my head for the last five minutes, "That Day" by Villagers.



Villagers is technically a band but the "band" aspect of it is undermined by the fact that the frontman is basically the only-man (you ever see/hear from). I don't mind, though. There are a lot of "bands" that are really just one guy.

Also, this guy (Conor J. O'Brien, is his name) is Irish. He doesn't really sound it, though. It sort of peeks in sometimes but it's not so obvious. Or is it?

Bonus: Download "That Day" by Villagers here.

2 comments:

  1. I like this guy. I'd only heard "Becoming a Jackal" before but I enjoy this song too!

    ...Um, yeah. Fascinating comment, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was arguably more interesting than my entire post, no lie :)

    ReplyDelete